Nine days ago, bitcoin reached a new all-time high (ATH) and now the second leading crypto asset ethereum has tapped an ATH on Friday morning. Ethereum reached a high of $4,416 per unit and has since retreated around 2% down from that price position.
Ethereum Reaches New All-Time Price High
- The second-largest crypto market capitalization belongs to ethereum (ETH) with a valuation of around $510 billion today.
- Currently, there is $28.9 billion dedicated to ether trades and ETH’s market cap has a dominance rating of around 18.8%.
- ETH reached its all-time high during the early morning trading sessions on October 29, tapping a high of $4,416 per ETH.
- Year-to-date, ethereum (ETH) has gained 1,013% and during the last 30 days the crypto asset has increased by 54.7%.
- The stablecoin tether (USDT) is the top pair trading with ethereum (ETH) on Friday commanding 43.53% of all trades. This is followed by USD (20.65%), BTC (9.75%), BUSD (7.90%), EUR (4.03%), and KRW (3.34%).
- Binance is the most active exchange trading ethereum today with 24.94% of all ETH’s trading activity. Binance is followed by crypto trading platforms like Lbank, Coinbase, FTX, Yobit, and Huobi Pro.
- The price of ethereum is much higher than the crypto asset’s all-time high from 2017, as the price is 8,985.15% higher since then.
- Ethereum’s hashrate is roughly 725 terahash per second (TH/s) and there’s around 3.6% of Ethereum hash on the platform Nicehash.
- The return on investment (ROI) on ethereum (ETH) since the day it was introduced is 9,364.4% today, if a person took part in the genesis sale.
What do you think about ethereum reaching an all-time high on Friday? Let us know what you think about this subject in the comments section below.
Image Credits: Shutterstock, Pixabay, Wiki Commons, tradingview,
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. It is not a direct offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or a recommendation or endorsement of any products, services, or companies. Bitcoin.com does not provide investment, tax, legal, or accounting advice. Neither the company nor the author is responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in this article.
Credit: Source link